25 March 2009

SugarSweet (March/April 2009)

Photobucket
**Comes out Thursday 9th of APRIL!!


Hey Ya'll,

So Its Collection time again, MAC is brilliant for bringing out some more LE stuff when your wallet/purse is just getting over the last hitnrun! So its SugarSweet this time...Overall, I like the idea of this collection. Super girlie and Spring-y and its got a sweet theme, and Im known for my sweet-tooth!! But with that said, not alot is screaming my name. The BBR collection was so far this years winner for me.
The eyeshadows are a good and supposedly have good textures and colour payoffs, but two are permanents (Club and StarsnRockest) and Sugarshot is like Phloof or other light hi-lighters...and Dear Cupcake might be dupeable (ie Sushi Flower which the sweet Vix aka Inconspicuous told me) and then there is Aquavert which is a repromote, and Im getting that in a swap...but if I really like it I may buy a backup..
The lipglasses do not have great payoff and I am gonna stay away from glosses in general as they just cause me to lick my lips even more, like my Pink Fish TLC..anyways.
The MSFs look ok, but not what I want my first MSF to be, as you always remember your first! ;)
The Lipsticks and the Shadesticks look like the stars of this collection. Bubbles and St Germain are very popular, but I do not know how much use I would get out of them, I am looking at Lollipop Lovin and Sweet Thing (even if i didnt like that one I would probably get it cuz of the name :P).
Shadesticks
all look great but Im for sure getting Cakeshop (colour and name) and Im being convinced into needing Lemon Ciffon and maybe Butternutty.

Tell me your thoughts and what ya'll are getting!
EDIT*
So I went the Friday after the stuff came out, and how were two of the lippies already sold out St Germain (not on my list as its permanent over here) and Bubbles cuz everyone was saying how its great to tone-down colours. I passed on Sweet Thing, cuz when I swatched it on my hand it looked like All's Fair(bbr). But supposedly thats the only LE lippie of the collection, so when I go for the Rose Romance stuff I might see if they have gotten more Bubbles in, which correct me if I am wrong is perm, but my counter (HoF) GUILDFORD only got 3 in, how silly.
So anyways I got Lollipop Lovin, really pretty colour, and I was told previously I should try glazes as I have dry lips, but Im not sure about this one, it left a weird 'film/residue' on my lips...I also got my pre-decided Cakeshop and Lemon Chiffon, I love both. And another Smolder cuz that is still my HG e/l!!
Oh and I got my make-up done, I knew what I wanted, and I stupidly shoulda taken pics, next time I will bring my camera cuz my Bberry just wont do the job. I had my MA use cakeshop, (inner--outwards) aquavert, StarsNRockets, Club, and Deep Blue Green piggie. And I requested her to use the 109 and Studio Sculpt and I got samples to try at home, to make sure I wouldnt breakout. So far I really like both the concealer on foundation.
I have to say I love the Girls at my counter in the HoF Guildford, they are all so friendly and helpful.

Baci,

Liz
*Kisses from LNDN

No comments:

Post a Comment