19 March 2009

Advice Corner

Hey Ya'll,

So this is where I'm gonna ramble on and tell you all my tricks and little helpers that I have been picking up.

Depotting Your MAC Eyeshadows:
I use EnKoreMakeup's method. So far I find this really useful, because I didn't think that me and fire would make a good mix! Also I do not have a cheap flat iron....I use Surgical Spirit (which any chemist would have), which is like American rubbing alcohol, just when using this method, keep putting the spirit in there, do NOT force out the shadow, otherwise it will break!
As for getting off the label, at the moment I use my hairdryer for like 3 mins and it comes off fairly easy...others use a candle which maybe works even better, but I am not sure if my MAC would accept a burnt pot for B2Ming...
Also, HobbyCraft has a role of magnetic tape, which is what I use.
Side Note: I am trying to find the ingredients for a mixing medium, I still need to find
out where to get isopropyl alcohol here in the UK, I got glycerin at Boots tho!

Making Your Brush Cleaner into a Spray Bottle:
So the lovely Fafinettex3 does a video on how to clean your brushes, but she has a spray top on it, which makes it so much easier. I use the spray top from my old Aussie Leave-in-Conditioner (which is also one of my fav hair products)


Baci,

Liz
*Kisses from LNDN*

No comments:

Post a Comment