5 March 2009

HK (Hello Kitty) Feb/March 2009



Hey Ya'll,

So I know everyone is crazy about this collection, but for some reasons it is not calling my name, which is good because I am spending money trying to get some of the Starflash eyeshadows. On my list was only really a few things, Pink Fish TLC, one of the compacts because they are so cute! and maybe one of the make-up bags, I am leaning towards the bigger one, oh and the two pigments, especially Deep Blue Green.
The reason I am skipping the quads is because of two reasons, Make-Up By TiffanyD has put swatches of REALLY close dupes on her blog and because with those quads, although they are super-cute, the mirror annoys me, because I know I would get finger prints on it and that would drive me nuts, I'm a little OCD like that.
I had really really wanted the brushes when I had seen the first promo shots, but I soon changed my mind A.) the handles look childish, yes I realise this is HK, but nothing else looks like that, plus they didnt have the numbers, once again I am so OCD that when I put clear nail polish on, I put tape down first! and B.) because everyone talks about how the quality of the Holiday/Special Brushes arent that good, so although I really wanted all 3, I figured it would be better to save the money and put it towards the real thing!
As I mentioned on my list was one of the blushes or beauty powders, and everyone was talking about TIPPY, which I so cannot believe, but I won it from the wonderful Michele1218
from her YT contest!! So excited, seriously ya'll, I NEVER win things!! As HK is only be released today here in the UK, I am going to wait until next week to go..and I will let you all know what I think!
EDIT: So I was getting kinda scared of the Tippy Blush, as it looks SOOO pink on peoples videos, and I'm not a super girlie girl...then when it arrived in the super cute packaging I was like ok, deep breath, then I opened it, seriously blindingly bright pink, but now I have used it a couple times and I LOVE it, it gives such a nice colour on your cheeks and it is definitely buildable which is good.

Baci,

Liz
*Kisses from LNDN*


No comments:

Post a Comment