9 March 2009

Make-Up List



Hey Ya'll,

So I figured I would have one post where I keep a running list of my make-up, and at some point I will take pictures, and then I will also post Hauls that I do, and then add them to this list!! :)
Most of the stuff is MAC, so unless I write another brand next to it, assume that its MAC!

EYE SHADOWS: Beautiful Iris(vp) - Bronze(f) - Corduroy(m) - Creme de Violet(f) - Dreammaker(sf) - Espresso(m) - Girlishous(?) - Honesty(l) - Mulch(vt) - Nehru(m) - Patina(f) - Print(m) - Shroom(s) -Speedy Pearl(f) - Star Violet(vp) - Sweet Lust(l) - Swish!(f) - Woodwinked(vp)
PIGMENTS: Provence
**Finish Code: Frost(f) - Lustre(l) - Matte(m) - Matte2(m2) - Satin(s) - Starflash(sf) - Veluxe(v) - Veluxe Pearl(vp) - Velvet(vt)

BRUSHES: 239 - 217 - 109

LIPSTICKS: Bombshell(f) - Glampuss(m) - Sweetie(l) - Syrup(l) - Viva Glam V(l)

EYELINER: Smolder(kohl) - Teddy(kohl) - UD24/7 Zero
MASCARA: Pro Lash - Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black -Maybelline Full-n-Soft Black - L'Oreal Telescopic Black

BRONZING POWDER: Refined Golden
FACE POWDER: Clinique Matte Tawney 06

EYE PRIMERS: Painterly p/p - UD Primer Potion
OTHER ITEMS: 15 Pro Palette(x2) - Quads(x2)

Pictures:




Baci,



Liz
*Kisses from LNDN*

No comments:

Post a Comment