25 March 2009

No7 Illuminated Make-up Mirror

No7 Mirror

Hey Ya'll,

So I have been kinda looking for a Makeup Mirror for multiple reasons. 1-To get me out of the bathroom that I share in the morning. 2-To aid me when applying my make-up (LINERS!!). 3-Because, IMO, it is a must have when doing your make-up-duh! :) So I was getting super jealous of all these people having cheap ones in the States and I couldn't find one. BUT!! Boots is having a sale on the above mentioned lighted mirror. its normally £40 but now it is only £20! Plus you get your advantage points. Also if you already have a boots card you should be getting some point vouchers through the post where if you spend over £40 you get 350points (which means £3.5),but of course mine arrived in the post today, while I was at work and I bought the mirror during my lunch break, ughs...anyways if you girls do not have a boots card, get one! So I will let you know how my first morning of make-up goes with using my new mirror. Im super excited! :)

Baci
,


Liz
*Kisses from LNDN

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, wicked I'll have to look into it. I just got £10 worth of boots points last weekend when I spent a small fortune at the Urban Decay counter and have been agonizing over what to spend it on, hehe. This is perfecto! Especially since tomorrow is payday and after work I'm meeting up with a friend in town - where there happens to be a Boots. Score =] Thanks doll xxx

    ReplyDelete