10 January 2011

MAC SALE

Paypal only. US shipping is $2 *unless otherwise stated* Ask about international shipping
You can haggle with the price (within reason) or suggest a swap.
Feedback on MUA sweets4
226 brush used 3x $27 SOLD
Pink Fish TLC (Hello Kitty) BNIB $17 x2
Studio Fix Fluid- NC20 BNIB $26+$1.50 extra for shipping
Soft Ochre paint pot used 2x $17
Greenstroke paint pot BNIB $19


NW43 select beauty sheer/pressed used 2x $18
Summer Rose (Rose Romance) beauty powder used 2x $20
Solar Riche (Style Warrors) brozing powder used 10x $18
Sassed-Up (FAFI) iridescent pressed powder used 4x $18



Feeling beauty powder blush used 5x $17
Eversun beauty powder blush used 5x $17
Mellow Mood used 10x $15
Spaced Out (Neo Sci-Fi) blush used 3x $20 SOLD



ROW 1
Beautiful Iris depot $6
Brule pro pan $9
Dreammaker (Starflash) depot $7
Creme de Violet depot $8
ROW 2
Rule depot $7
Nanogold (Cult of Cherry) depot*no label $8
One Off (Starflash) depot $9
Humid depot $7.50
ROW 3
Frill depot $3
Meet the Fleet depot $8
Seeds (Rose Romance) depot*no label $6.50
Petals (Rose Romance) depot*no label $6.50



Bough Grey pot $14
Birds & Berries pot $15


Navy Satin powerpoint eye pencil $7
Violet Underground eye kohl $7
**Urban Decay ZERO 24/7 glide-on eye pencil $7
**The Body Shop Virbant Emerald eye definer $3.50


Empty Eyeshadow Pots *make an offer
1 from the Lure Collection
1 from the Neo Sci-Fi
1 from Style Warriors
10 regular b2m items

24 comments:

  1. MAc 226 brush pming my paypal addy. Whats the condition and usage please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a MAc 226 brush correct? and the letters are fully in tact? Also, do you have a pic? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @iheartmakeup
    its only been used a few times...i can wash it w/ baby shampoo before sending it out...
    dont have a pic...give me ur email address and i can send u one
    numbers still fully intact

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I pmed you on MUA my email address is the same as my paypal just invoice me and I'll pay right away =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh don't wash it, I'll do the washing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @iheartmakeup01 emailed you a pic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got it =) its beautiful haha ! go ahead and invoice me and I'll pay asap to the same email address

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, i'm interested in the spaced out blush...do you ship to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @makeup obsessed ..... Im not sure how much extra it would cost...never done it before....but I guess if I added another $2 that should be ok...let me know xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds good. could you maybe send me a picture of it? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @makeup obsessed send me your email address and i can send you pictures

    ReplyDelete
  12. is the pink fish tlc & U/D zero still available ? If so, can you send me an actual picture of the item? Thanks.
    Email address: Saovinna_sim@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Saovinna - emailed pics both are still available

    ReplyDelete
  14. Humid depot $7.50
    Brule pro pan $9
    One Off (Starflash) depot $9
    Seeds (Rose Romance) depot*no label $6.50

    Can I take all of the above for $30 shipped?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Iris $6
    Can we do $7 shipped? email is Longman24@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. @fragilesong - I can do $32 shipped- give me your email if ok

    ReplyDelete
  17. @bipford2 sent a Paypal request for $7.50
    extra $0.50 for PP fee

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I'll pass for now, but thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I am interrested in Mac Greenstroke. If it is still for sale, please email me at jprudhomme@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yummy i'm intrested in mac greenstroke

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you still have the Greenstroke paint pot ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. id like the empty eye shadow pots

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interested in the style warriors bronzer. My email is emmaisabelle@yahoo.com
    Tx

    ReplyDelete