19 April 2009

MAC 10 Favourite EyeShadows

Hey Ya'll,
Right, well this is a response to Michele1218's open TAG.
I'm sure this will change as I get more, like Sketch will be on there once I get it and Humid, but for now here are my picks at the moment.
1. Woodwinked
2. Bronze/Mulch
3. Swish!
4. Satin Taupe
5. Creme De Violet
6. Kid
7. Corduroy

8. Sweet Lust
9. Honesty
10.Print


My Fav LEs (As I have almost equal amounts in my collection..)
1. Femmi-Fi (neo sci-fi/bbr)
2. Grand Entrance (starflash)
3. Mink&Sable (starflash)
4. Sweet Chestnut (spiced choc-cult of cherry)
5. Top Hat (starflash)
6. Mancatcher (lure)
7. Flashtrack (???its slipped my mind...)

*I didn't include carbon, because I really think that one EVERYONE should have, no matter what colour skin you are or colour eyes or colour of your hair! :P

Baci,

Liz
*Kisses from LNDN

No comments:

Post a Comment