28 February 2009

Intro, the 411 on me! :)

Hey Ya'll,

Welcome to my Blog! I'm Liz. So a quick intro to why I wanted to create a blog, to add to the many wonderful ones out there.

My plan for my blog is to try to gather all the information that I am using when I am looking for a Make-up product. Mostly I will talk about my new obsession with MAC, like many people out there.
I should add that I have only recently gotten seriously into make-up in general. So I thought people could follow me as I expand my collection and my knowledge, something that will hopefully be useful for other newbies out there. I will also talk about various different products that I am looking at, and I will mostly be giving you the general consensus of the gurus that I am following on YT and my opinion if I end up trying the product.

Also I will probably be blogging about other random items and/or thoughts. I am going to keep a tally of my MAC products and swatch as much as I can.


I live in the UK (hence why its in my ID) so I apologise if its slanted that way. Also I will let ya'll know any little tricks I learn or ways to save money or anything that I think could be of interest. I want to be as helpful as possible and I will also be repeating what some gurus say.

Oh and btw pre-warning for all ya'll haters out there: I definitely think that knowledge is key and haulage is knowledge! :)


Baci,

Liz
*Kisses from LNDN*


2 comments:

  1. Hey Liz!

    Love the intro. That last line is totally my new motto haha.

    Thanks for the comment yesterday - I am always on the prowl for new suggestions haha.

    Looking forward to much more!
    Vix xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole haulage is knowledge is a great motto, but it is not mine, and I cant remember who it belongs to...but I think seeing people's stuff before you go out and buy it totally makes the difference!

    ReplyDelete